Candidates/Consultants strongly believe that every job-change must add value to one's career. Our experience in recruitment and expert knowledge of IT careers can help you manage your career-progression better. It is not just enough to take the right decisions; it is also important to make them at the right time. There are times, inaction or delaying a decision may benefit ones career. You can rely on us to guide you to the best possible course of action.
Our service to you is not restricted to finding your next job, but to find the job that best fits in with your long-term career objectives. If you are not sure about what you can or should aspire for, you can benefit from our 'Career Counseling' service.
We help you to address issues such as:
* Should I look for a change now?
* How should I chart or progress my career?
* Do I need to acquire additional skills / qualifications?
* How should I go about acquiring these additional skills / qualifications?
* How is my resume?
* What can I aspire for in the near-term and in the long-term?
* What industries should I look at now?
* What role should i aim for at this point of my career?
* What is the compensation that I can expect in this everchanging market?
* Should I accept the offer that I have from XYZ company?
These issues get compounded when addressed in conjunction with personal factors such as spouse's career, children's education, parents wellbeing, language constraints, benefits, etc. Our FREE Career counselling will aid you in making an objective assessment of the situation and help you avoid making a mistake or treading down the wrong path.
To avail our FREE counseling service in career planning, job shift, career change, career options, timing of changes, compensation, salary structure, industry standards, emerging industries, contact us thru our 'contact page' and e mail us your resume at email@example.com (subject line "Career Counseling Request")
**Teklibrium also provides 'Resume Writing Services' at a nominal charge**
Disclaimer: Our Career Counseling Service is to be used as a 'guide' only in your career quest, and is no way meant to guarantee a job.